Free to all iCheckGateway.com Merchants!
The process of Electronic Check Re-Presentment is federally approved and is endorsed by NACHA (National Automated Clearing House Association), the electonic payments association. When a check is returned, iCheckGateway.com will automatically re-present it up to two more times in an attempt to collect 100% of the face value of the check. The funds collected are deposited into your settlement bank account and the check writer is charged a state-regulated NSF Fee. This is a FREE service for our merchants!
- Normally 1-3% of customer checks are returned.
- Traditional collection methods recover only 40% of returned checks.
- Historically, the collection rate is increased to 85% with iCheckGateway.com.
- Collected funds are deposited into your account and collection notifications are sent to you via email.
- Spend more time growing your business as we automate many of your Accounts Receivable processes for you.